Saturday, December 14, 2013

Le Challenge - Precious

When it comes to precious we usually think about our kids. I'm sure every mother has that kind of association. So my girls are the most precious thing in my life. Let's create something for them. We like cats and we like pink so it wasn't really hard to choose the theme. Is that a rhyme or what, he he.


This is first pillow I tried to bind. Using the tut MsMidge provided. It's fab! Love it. So easy and quick. Check out the details. Not bad for a first try. The only thing I do differently is joining. I finally learned how to join the binding ends with 45 degree angle. I stumbled upon this tut and finally understood how to do it. It is so easy when you have the right directions.



Since the pillow is for my girls I used some cute fabric for the back side. Local no brand in case you wonder about the fabric line.


My girls really seems to like it. It fits for the Cushion for Christmas blog hop as well as for the precious Le challenge theme. It's already a win win. There is only one problem. I have two girls and only one pillow.


Linking up with:

Ms Midge


Le Challenge

13 comments:

  1. A literal pillow fight ensued! What a cute pattern and great quilting, guess you better make another one quick! Thanks for linking up to Le Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! I'm glad the binding tut for the cushion was a winner! Thanks for joining up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you're a mean mum! :D
    It's a really lovely cushion. You'll have to make another one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cushion! Very precious indeed. And thanks for linking up to all these tutorials, I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cats too and your cushion has a very professional looking finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's brilliant!! What a great excuse to have to make another gorgeous cushion!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I think you'll have to make another one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohmigosh! I ADORE that sheep fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute! I need to learn how to do 45 degree joins.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet, hitting 2 birds with 1 cat pillow! You really have some great local fabric for Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute!! I love that sheep fabric. Now you have to make another one :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable pillow you have made! Just precious! Did you make another yet??!!
    susie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.