Friday, December 20, 2013

Vinyl pouches

I wanted to continue in cushion making but can you believe I need to get white thread. I had some tension issues with the one I got which is cheap kind so new thread addition is quite essential. Time for plan B. I mean check the list and see if there is anything else I'm able to complete.

Making Christmas list:
Christmas theme wall hanging DONE
Christmas ornament and cookies for local swap DONE
- winter/Christmas theme house pouch no due date on this one, it can wait :-)
- vinyl pouches as gifts  3 FINISHED + 3 for myself :-)
- pillow covers 4 FINISHED and many more in planning stage :-)
- 241 tote pattern by FABRICS PICKED - no rush it is for myself :-)
- felted jewelry IN PROGRESS - waiting for a felting mood :-D
knitted socks DONE
mug rugs with pocket on the back DONE (MADE 4)
Christmas Robin wreath  DONE

As there are only few hours days left let's be realistic and just smile on some of the projects on the list :-) Those for me were not important anyway. I'm glad I joined the Making Christmas blog hop as it was fun to be part of it and I'm happy with what I created.

MAKING CHRISTMAS 2013

Does your sewing get all wavy when you making a gift or is it just me? :-)


You might remember the vinyl pouches I made some time ago. Here is little addition in purple range. You can see the baby snap on the loop. That is how they are attached to the bar. Ready to be loaded.



Last week I was going to Christmas meeting with my sewing buddies. So here are few shots. We had great time as usual and everyone was thrilled about the Christmas cookies swap. 


Cookies swap.
House ornament swap.
Linking up with TGIFF and Crazy mom quilts. For those that only visit on Friday here is little cushion collage. You can check the full post here if you are interested. I finish those this week as well. 


12 comments:

  1. The swap looks like such fun and all of the items are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pouches are fantastic and I love that shot of them all hung up. I NEED some of these! I'm determined to get organised and this would be a good place to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pouches with clear see-through bits!! = I need me some o' those!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having a lot of fun and social time with your sewing - have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see why you made 3 vinyl pouches for you. They are great! Instantly I thought that I have clear vinyl and I should make some of them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great collection of photos - I can't even pick a favourite, although I'd sure like to dive into that table full of cookies - nom nom nom! Great additions to the vinyl bag rainbow collection - you know, I don't think I realized how the "handle" attached to the rod - that's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done brilliantly with your list! The vinyl bags are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The swaps looks amazing and the vinyl pouches are fabulous, Vera!! I don't think I could pick a favourite, love all of them :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  9. you did really great on your list, vera! congratulations on getting so much done. those pouches look fantastic! maybe you are more picky about how your sewing looks when you gift something and that's why it seems to go wavy. =) when it's for you, you don't notice so much.

    your sewing Christmas get together looks like it was absolutely lovely! how pretty and festive it all appears.
    merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Everything does go wonky as soon as it is a gift! :) I've learned to just live with it. :) Merry Christmas Vera! I'm looking forward to what you come up with in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cookie table looks fantastic! Looks like you had a great time. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was thinking the same thing when I finished a wristlet for a friend. Oh well, they probably won't notice like we do. Love your pouches, they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.