Friday, October 16, 2015

Le challenge - teddy


This month's Le Challenge theme is Gold. I was about to make some jewellery but I prefer silver so no gold in my stash. I went through my fabrics and the only one with something gold was this blue sky with stars.


Let's kill two birds with one stone and make something. My girl asked me for a new sleeping teddy. She left it on my table so I won't forget to make one and that is exactly how the idea was born.


I finished the teddy last night. I only snapped two quick shots and it went to bed with my girl. Today teddy spent the day at preschool and it is going to be fav for a while I guess.


I used pattern from Zakka style book. I made this pillow with pink teddy back in 2012 during the Zakka along.


It is made out of polar fleece which I used for quilt backing.
Linking up with Finish it up Friday and

Le Challenge 

16 comments:

  1. How awesome that it is already getting much love and use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little teddy is so darn cute! I'm sure it will get lots of love and hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is freaking adorable! Love the pocket on the pillow too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!
    A star is born:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the teddy . Everybody will want one

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this teddy and I agree with helenjean that everybody will want one. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is unbelievably adorable. I'd sleep with one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If Teddy went to preschool today, he is already a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet. I'm just thinking of the mums of the other preschool children all wanting one.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! What a perfect sleep pal for a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's adorable!!! The fleece looks so snuggly. What a cute bear :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute and cuddly - no wonder your girl loves it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute Vera! And I love the fleece for snuggle factor!
    I think I may need to whip up one for my youngest :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how cute a teddy looks in the pillow. Lovely idea. Teddy #2 with his sky tummy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.