Sunday, May 1, 2016

OMG May


Yesterday I finished my OMG April goal and this pile is what's left. Am I going to throw it away or make something out of it? Well, I decided to make some bears. 4 to be precise and since it's May the 1st I'm making it my OMG goal.


I'll use the remaining batting to stuff them. With no time I had nice two piles. I prepared the pieces based on the pattern size.


I even put it inside paper box. I'm feeling so very organized right now :)


What else is on my table? Pile of green scraps and cushion cover in progress (with no progress).

I haven't blogged much in April but it was a good month. There are few things I haven't shared yet. I went to local quilt show. I had birthday and my friend finished quilting Mini Disco quilt. All those made me really happy so my horoscope did not lie after all.

Linking up with:

Quilting is more fun than Housework RedLetterQuilts

19 comments:

  1. Those bears are so sweet. Nice to use up some leftovers. I never throw away anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest little bear Vera! Your sewing table looks so organized and like a delightful place to be.
    A belated happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bears Vera. Hope you had a delightful birthday. Seems like April was here and done so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such precious little bears! Hope you had a great birthday. Your sewing area looks so organized; right now, my craft space is a hot mess! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect way to use those leftovers. They are going to be adorable! Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA what an adorable way to use up the leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super little bears! Have fun making them. I like your cushion cover: sophisticated simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This bear is so cute. I want to make one for my grand baby
    Well done and boxes are so good to hold projects. I have LOTS of then
    ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for the bears! What will you do with them. (I was slow in APril too)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy belated birthday Vera, and I love your grey cushion. Very much your trademark style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh they are cute! They're from Zakka style, aren't they? I made one in a pillow a couple of years ago

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad your horoscope did not lie. Happy Birthday. I love the little bear and I might want to make one myself...I'll add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! Liking the cushion cover very much too! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those bears are going to be very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so organized too! Hope the goal is coming along, the bears will be so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those bears are so cute and batting will be the perfect stuffing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWWW! The bears! So cute! Great job with those scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The bear is so cute! Those hexies look beautiful too. Happy (very) belated birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.