Sunday, July 31, 2016

OMG finish


It's been a while since I completed OMG goal. This month I choosed pouch with green accent plus some jewellery to go with.


Those HSTs ended up a little too big for loo pouch so I'll be making larger pouch out of it later on.


Last night I put my headphones on and matchstick quilted those two pieces. I must do that more often since it turns my brain off completely. Brainless theraphy :)


I filled up the jewellery plastic tube with beads and I'm waiting for the glue to dry. I won't show you how it looks on neck since it is still little unstable.


I have two sizes of that plastic tube. I used the smaller one for bracelet.


So I have completed my goal and made pouch with green accent but it is maybe too simple. I hope the other one will make up for it.


Here is pic with the first loo pouch I made.


And one more detailed shot because we all love matchstick quilting right :)


I consider July to be a good month. It went by quickly as the others but I managed to blog more, sew more ... We went on family vacation to Hungary and it was a success. Biffy Clyro has new album out and I have been listening to it a lot. The only thing that bothers me is some health issue but I'll talk about that some other time ... Stay well!

Linking up with:


11 comments:

  1. A family vacation sounds wonderful and I am glad that you have been sewing (and blogging) more. Sorry to hear about your health issues; I hope it's nothing too serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, we do like to see matchstick quilting. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your matchstick quilting is perfect! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vera, I hope your health issues are resolved.
    I have to admit, I have some of my own, and they are just annoying.
    My parents are 93, so I guess as we get older, I see that health issues are just part of the process. Oh goodie.
    Your bags are positively beautiful. Perfection.
    It is so fun to make our own beautiful things. Sometimes my husband asks me what I am making, and I list the 5 things I am working on at the same time, and then say "It is like a sweat shop in here" haha
    I need a vacation. I do not feel like going anywhere though.
    Have a fun week, Happy August

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning pouch!! I love the gray and green colors , and your matchstick quilting in green! Very chic and "Very Vera!"
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, please, I love matchstick quilting pics! Beautiful finishes. The jewelry is very cool, too. I have never given the procees much thought, so appreciated seeing how it is done. I hope you are on a healing path with your health, Vera. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, please, I love matchstick quilting pics! Beautiful finishes. The jewelry is very cool, too. I have never given the procees much thought, so appreciated seeing how it is done. I hope you are on a healing path with your health, Vera. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Bag Vera, and I adore the tube jewelry! I've never seen that technique, it looks fun and I love the green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous bag Vera, the green is great with the grey. And I always, always love matchstick quilting. I'm not a great one for flouncy flowery quilting. I hope your health issues are resolved, or will be shortly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely work as always and that jewellery looks interesting. I'd love to see it on as it makes me think garden hose at the moment :P I'm sure it looks eye-catching on though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pouches/bags are teriffic ❣❣
    And, your jewelery is not only lucious 😍😍
    It looks like a fun way to spend a day making.
    Very interesting . . . .
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.