Sunday, December 18, 2016

Scrappy fabric stars


I decided to make some stars for teachers this year. The tutorial is called Scandinavian Fabric stars but mine are rather scrappy.


I made just one as trial and I got it wrong. My ends were not perfectly hidden but after posting photo on IG I figured it out and made few more.


They are pretty fun but their non matching look makes me a bit nervous. They are not staying so I can handle it for little while :)


I'm also making paper boxes for those and little something out of old calendar.


Once all finished I'm back to my usual rainbow self. I have it all ready to go.


Linking up with Scraptastic Tuesday





9 comments:

  1. Oooh lovely projects here! I've seen so many of those folded stars I'm going to have to try it out! Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stars are so cute! I really like the scrappy look to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stars - you are amazing with what you do with scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that your gifts will be well appreciated and I look forward to seeing your rainbow progress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving those rainbow crosses you've got on the go. And I think the scrappiness of your stars is actually super cute - although they'd probably drive me nuts too ;-)
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your stars are gorgeous! What beautiful gifts they make!
    Merry Christmas, Vera!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How we love anything 'scandi' and those stars are adorable. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those stars are so cute Vera! The fabrics you chose might not match, but they all do look good together. Your little boxes make a great presentation for the gifts.
    I love your usual rainbow self. :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Krásné !! Taky jsem jich letos pár zkusila,ale tak krásné nebyly :-)))
    Krásný nový rok,Mirka

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.