Friday, March 14, 2014

Le Challenge - order


When I read the Le Challenge theme for March which is ORDER I knew it means color order for me. I tend to sort things by colors and put them in "right" order.


I started making those felted balls some time ago. I decided to put them on very simple necklace but it seems I made the balls way to big. Oh well, I can eventually try to make something different out of them. We'll see.


At least they are in nice color order so I'm linking up with Le Challenge.

Le Challenge


Back in February I made this turquoise necklace for my friend I just forgot to share. I like this one better so maybe making it longer is the way to go.


9 comments:

  1. I like both necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they are too big, but they look very wide on that necklace. Maybe try a more flexible one. Maybe longer? The blue one is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your different techniques, from fabric weaving through to jewelry making. Both necklaces are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an orderer of colour also! I love the necklace - don't think the 'beads' are too big at all! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the colours of the first necklace. I think you'd like it better if it was a little longer. The second necklace is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that first necklace! Thanks for sharing on le challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first one and the colours too! I agree it would be perfect a bit longer. Thanks for linking up to le challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are pretty! I think you're right a longer necklace would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this pretty necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.