Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pantone fever

I'm sure you all already heard about Pantone Quilt Challenge. As the link up opens this Friday I try to finish my projects.

2014 Pantone Quilt Challenge


That's right. I might have two. I showed you little woven something. That piece of meshwork is part of EPP cube. I love tumbling blocks so this one is mini to become. 



For a few days I thought that's all I do but my original idea kept bothering me. So I worked on it a bit to see if it's going somewhere or not. I showed it to few friends and they told me to finish that thing.


I just need to add the Pantone color. No, this is not the final layout. This is just a teasing post :-)

Linking up 

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Sew Fresh Quilts

12 comments:

  1. Friday can not come soon enough so i can see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Come on Friday - I can't wait to see everyones quilts. I still need to get the binding on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These both look very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through WIP Wednesday - love your work! I've just made myself a large cup of coffee so I can sit down and read everything. Greetings from London!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your finishes Vera, I am sure they will both be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You big teaser! Can't wait to see the big reveal for both of your projects on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sneaky pics...what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12/3/14 16:03

    I can't wait to see all the fabulous reveals on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both look very interesting! I can't wait to see everyone's finished pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the box block looks very good, and a clever idea. I'd love to see your finished work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL I agree - sneaky pics ARE fun! Will be waiting to see the reveals on Friday :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can`t wait to see what these become!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.