Saturday, December 30, 2017

OMG - 12 finished


I knew there won't be much time in December so I picked my OMG goal wisely.


I managed the blue section I wanted.


Added some green.


And solid pink.


These are no longer scrappy like the first lot I made years ago. You can find the tut here.


They are the same size. I had this idea of having one solid + 2 of each color. I haven't realized that it would be too many.


So we will see what I'll end up with. I might have 2 of each color only and move the rest on another rack.


This will have to wait as I'm out of order these days. I underwent surgery on my right shoulder and cannot move with my right hand fully to have it healed/recovered properly.

I hope all of you had lovely holidays and approaching New year in optimistic spirit :) I surely do.

Linking up with:
Elm Street Quilts

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty, and look like a great way to keep things organized! Hope your shoulder heals quickly. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you recover from the surgery easily, Verya. I love the rainbow of color and I'm sure you will find the right way to display them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Those little bags look so cute together. Hope you are on the mend quickly. There's so much quilting and sewing to be doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty they look! Heal well, and have a happy new year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely rainbow. What will you store in them?
    I hope your shoulder surgery heals well, Vera.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a former RN and working for many years with Orthopaedic surgeons,,,,
    shoulder surgery is hard work for recovery. You will do great. Just keep doing those horrible exercises when you start them, and soon you will be all better.
    These little bags are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun rainbow of bags! I hope you heal quickly and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.